For Bay Area customers throughout Marin, Sonoma, Napa, Solano, and Contra-Costa counties, I offer emergency-response IT solutions for both hardware and software issues as well as larger tasks like networking, deploying new systems, and more. For systems and components that can be safely shipped, I may be able to offer help to customers further away and all around the United States.
When you have a tough computer repair job your IT guy, your local repair shop, or the “big box squad” can’t figure out, I’m your answer, with the knowledge, resources, and motivation to get your repair done right, the first time.
- Diagnostics and repair on desktops, laptops, servers, and more.
- HDD to SSD upgrades
- Component-level repairs on power supplies, networking equipment, and more.
- I keep a large supply of spare parts and repair components handy, for both legacy and modern systems.
- Custom desktops, workstations, servers, and more. One to 100, done fast, done right. More information.
- Proactive cleaning and inspection.
- Home office and small business networks, including secure WiFi for cafes, hotels, and more.
- Surveillance/security camera solutions with the capability for license plate recognition and more.
- Virus and malware protection and removal
- OS upgrades/downgrades
- Experience with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10, 11 (coming soon!), Windows Server, Linux, and Mac OS.
- Data backup and disaster recovery plans, leveraging both on-site and off-site solutions.
Also, I’m a DriveSavers Certified Partner. DriveSavers is the leading manufacturer-approved data recovery service, and even better, they’re local, right here in Novato! From hard drives to mobile devices to RAID devices, I can get you an exclusive discount on all DriveSavers services if I can’t fix it myself.
Up-front, no-nonsense pricing – $80/hr for all services. You won’t find a better deal. An additional trip fee may apply depending on location, bridge tolls, and more.
No fix, no fee – that’s a simple promise. If I can’t fix it, you don’t pay.
First time fix – If it’s not fixed right the first time, it’s on me, and I’ll make it right, at no extra charge.
Unbeatable warranty – I offer an in-house on-site two-year warranty on all new custom computers, and 90-day warranty on all refurbished/used systems, equipment, and parts, as well as the same 90-day warranty on all component-level repairs.
Get in Touch
How can I help? Well, contact me and I guess I’ll find out 😉